Thursday 8 September 2011

Hot list: Autumn/Winter shoe trends


It's already September and I have to admit that I haven't planned my autumn/winter wardrobe until this morning. I still lived in the past and thought about sun, sandy beaches and places I  had visited during my holidays.

Unfortunately, today I came back to reality when I woke up and realised how dull it is outside. It will only get colder as days will go on, so I definitely need to invest in some shoes that will take me through the season in style and comfort. 

Thankfully, shoe trends for Autumn/Winter 2011 are diverse, so every woman will have a chance to choose something for herself. Black, burgundy, khaki, stone, chocolate, beige, red and deep violet will dominate the colour palette. Material-wise, you can get away with absolutely anything. Leather, suede, satin, patent and reptile skins are all back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...